All things M1GO and the Beauty of Monsters

All things M1GO and the Beauty of Monsters

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

M1GO Direct Mail Middle Size Arrive!!!!!

Got the $350 dollar surprise today, a box of beautiful M1GO middlesize figures! I ordered these a few months back and thought they would be here a while ago. Later there was a notice on the M1GO site they would be delayed so I didnt really know when to expect them, then today the mail man came at about 8:30 in the evening, my wife answered the door and the post guy says $350 COD and I knew what was in that little box! So I threw the money at the guy and grabbed the box looking for a knife but couldnt find one, after waiting since April I didnt think I would stand another 5 seconds so I just ripped it open. As soon as I saw the headers and the colors inside I knew I made a mistake, I should have ordered more! Oh well, there will be some fellow M1GO collectors I cant help out this time, sorry everyone!

Now that these are here I need to put them with the Beams releases from last month, they might be half the size as standards but I have a feeling I am gonna fill a shelf pretty quick at this rate, and WF is coming soon........

No comments:

Post a Comment