All things M1GO and the Beauty of Monsters

All things M1GO and the Beauty of Monsters

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tsuchinoko post again.

What What What??? M1GO released 3 colorways of a japanese UMA, the mysterious jumping snakelike creature called the Tsuchinoko. I dont know why but I have always wanted to collect toys of this little monster ad I love snakes and its pretty freaky. Now with M1GO making a figure I guess I will be starting. Thats Ok, my wife likes the idea too. If you dont know what a Tsuchinoko is here is some info, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsuchinoko . No one ever seems to mention that it looks like a Gaboon Viper but I guess I only bring it up because I am a snake nerd, I wanted to be a herpetologist when I was growing up, and no it doesnt mean the study of herpes. I have seen a zillion different variations of the Tsuchinoko's body patterns as no one has any real documentation of it existing so its anyones guess what it really looks like. Here is a Gaboon viper link too for an idea of what it might really look like, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaboon_viper, enjoy!!!

Tsuchinoko drawing and below a Gaboon Viper.













No comments:

Post a Comment